Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Why should you follow this blog?

Why would someone want to follow someone’s blog about what God is teaching them?  What if this person is only in college?  What can I learn from them?  Why would I follow someone’s blog if they have crappy grammar?  Why would I waste my time?

Those are all very legitimate questions.  The reason why I made this blog is to share with you what God is putting on my heart.  I feel like this also challenges me to get into God’s Word more and to read it on a deeper level.   I have no idea if this blog will challenge you, convict, or not even relate to you.  This is what I feel called to do and I believe God will use this, even if it is just to impact one person.

Please share this blog with others.  My goal is to post multiple times throughout the week.  Feel free to comment on what you think about the posts.  I don’t have all the answers and I enjoy hearing what stands out to people in scripture. 

About my grammar, I apologize in advance.  It has never been my strong suit.

I hope through this blog you can see my passion for sharing Christ to those around me and for living out my walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment